1. All car hire must be reserved in advance and a non-refundable £50 booking fee paid. No reservation can be confirmed until such deposit has been paid.
2. In the event of cancellation by The Hirer, any booking fee /deposit will be forfeited. In the event of such cancellation the following charges will apply and the
invoice will be raised.
Proms and Last day of School bookings less than 60 days before the date of hire - 100% of the total hire charge.
3. The Company undertakes to ensure that the vehicles are properly serviced and maintained. However the Company will not accept responsibility for mechanical, electrical or material breakdown howsoever caused, or for any inconvenience or loss suffered in consequence. In the unlikely event of a vehicle breakdown, every effort will be made for an immediate repair to the vehicle or to supply a replacement vehicle. The company will not accept responsibility for missed connections and/or functions of the hirer howsoever caused.
4. In the event of a breakdown or accident prior to the date of the car hire every effort will be made to supply a similar or alternative vehicle(s). If this is not possible a refund of monies paid will be made.
5. The Company will levy a minimum of £100 valeting charge through misuse from drink, food or illness, or whatever the retail cost may be for any damage repairs caused by the hirer.
6. The Company reserves the right at any time to change, replace or renew the vehicle(s) rented or advertised in order to maintain the Company's high standard.
7. The Hirer shall be fully responsible and liable for any damage caused to the vehicle(s) or its contents both to the interior and exterior by the Hirer or any member of his/her party howsoever caused. This includes incensement to any third party which results in damage to the vehicle or its contents. The Hirer agrees to be liable for the total cost of any repair and the Company will determine the location of the repairer. In addition, the Hirer will be liable to pay the Company a fixed daily rate(determined by the company) while the vehicle is out of commission for such repairs, plus any further losses incurred.
8. When you book a Hummer4u rental vehicle in the UK, the price you are quoted includes the insurance needed should you be involved in an accident. This includes public liability insurance whilst inside the vehicle. Any person not correctly seated in a vehicle would not be covered by insurance.
9. The Company's discretion shall be decided by the directors and authorised agents of the Company at all times and their decisions be fully binding in all matters.
10. By agreeing to hire a vehicle either by signing and returning or by email receipt, the Hirer has entered into a binding rental contract with the Company.
11. In a case of Pandemic such as Covid 19 also known as Coronavirus terms and conditions still apply exactly the same although we do add a provision for postponement if the booking cannot go ahead due to a pandemic this can be processed as long as all monies have been paid on correct dates and can be processed at no extra cost to the hirer. In this case we will endeavour to keep the same vehicle as long as available or transfer to an alternative vehicle.